Construction and the Children’s Room
Construction continues! The Children’s Room has relocated temporarily near the Periodical Room with materials on the first floor and the second floor. Come by to say hello and scope out the new location!
February 2nd is Groundhog Day. Will the groundhog see his shadow and we have 6 more weeks of winter, or will spring come early this year? Come and see our display in the Children’s Department.
You must do a separate registration for each child you wish to attend the program
Each session has a separate registration. Register online on Eventkeeper (www.gardencitypl.org) with a Library Card
Mother Goose 10:30AM-11:00AM. Ages 6 months-29 months old
Toddlers 11:30AM-12:00PM. Ages 2 ½ -3 ½
Pre-School 1:30PM-2:00PM. Ages 3 – 5 (Not yet in Kindergarten)
- Monday, January 30 – Registration began Tuesday, January 24 @ 10:00 AM
- Monday, February 6 – Registration begins Tuesday, January 31 @ 10:00 AM
- Monday, February 13 – Registration begins Tuesday, February 7 @ 10:00 AM
- Monday, February 27 – Registration begins Tuesday, February 14 @ 10:00 AM
Ages 4-Second Grade
Program registrations start at 10AM
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 4:00-4:30PM- Registration begins Feb. 14
- Tuesday, March 28 4:00-4:30PM – Registration begins March 21
- Tuesday, April 18 4:00-4:30PM – Registration begins April 4
Chess lessons for Grades 3-6 3:15-4:15. Sign up once for all 5 sessions. Registration began December 27th
- Jan. 4
- Jan. 11
- Jan. 18
- Jan. 25
- Feb. 1
Feb. 2, 4:00PM Tween Program Fleece Heart Tied Pillow for Grades 4-7. Registration began Jan. 24 at 10AM
A Time for Kids
Saturday, Feb. 4 Registration began Jan. 24
Feb. 8, 4:00 PM Crafty Wednesday with Shirley Ruby for Grades K-5. Tree of Hearts Craft. Registration begins Jan. 31 at 10AM.
Feb. 15, 4:00 PM Monthly LEGO Club. No Registration – First come first served.
Additional Winter/Spring programming information will be coming soon. Please check Eventkeeper (www.gardencitypl.org) for registration information.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.